Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Problems with JA-Rutile (J1.5)

Hi, I’m having problems with the template and the extension DocMan, when I go surfing with Internet Explorer (IExplorer displays in a window the message “impossible to open the site http://xxxx.html” and to accept displays a sample error page).

I do not have any problem when using Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari.

I have tested with JA_Rutile with J1.0 and I do not have any problem, I’m just going with Joomla 1.5 and IExplorer.

Will you help me someone?

Thank you very much and sorry for my very bad English.

Anonymous Moderator

Dear jaramillo2,

Could you please send me your live url, admin account via PM or Premium Email support so that i could have closer look on the issue?

skiforbund Friend

I have the same problem. IE sucks! with this template. My site is http://www.grlski.gl

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

When i view page source, i found following script:

<style>
    <!--
    st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } -->
    <style>
    &amp;lt;!--
    &amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;!
    &amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/mce:style&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;style mce_bogus="1"&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } &amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;style&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;!
    &amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;/mce:style&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;style mce_bogus="1"&amp;amp;amp;gt;st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } &amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;style&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;!
    &amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/mce:style&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;style mce_bogus="1"&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } &amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;style&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;!
    &amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/mce:style&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;style mce_bogus="1"&amp;amp;gt;st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } &amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;style&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;!
    &amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;/mce:style&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;style mce_bogus="1"&amp;amp;amp;gt;st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } &amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;style&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;!
    --&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/mce:style&amp;gt;&amp;lt;style mce_bogus="1"&amp;gt;st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } --&amp;gt;&amp;lt;style&amp;gt;&amp;lt;!--
    &amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;!

</style>

I have downloaded your page and run it on local, when i removed the script above,the IE browser saw very good. Please try to remove the script above to check again.

jaramillo2 Friend

<em>@skiforbund 94789 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem. IE sucks! with this template. My site is http://www.grlski.gl</blockquote>
    Hi:

I have the problem only with IE and DocMan -> NO OK

All other works correctly:
    – With DocMan and Opera, Safari, Mozilla -> OK
    – Without DocMan and with any browser (including IE) -> ok

skiforbund Friend

Thanks.. It was in the content!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  skiforbund 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum