Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

<em>@phill luckhurst 121850 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you re-download the template Jomla Art have added a switch in the back end to switch off Cufon for those that need the special characters.</blockquote>

i have the same problem with special characters such as the question mark “?”. I also made many modifications to the template already. To replace the template means losing many hours of work for me. Can any one tell me where/what files the changes were made? So I can edit according?

Many thanks!

Phill Moderator

I’m sure the JA team could but if you don’t want to wait the download one of the many diff viewers out there. These are programs that can compare 2 versions of a file and show you all the differences. There are not too many files to check in a template.

Or you could generate the missing characters yourself. There are a few threads on here showing how to do so.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum