Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m trying to figure out why the Product Slider & Featured Products is showing no picture. The rest is working fine. I know the pictures are all loaded. Anyone have an Idea? Here is what’s happening: http://www.baju-gaul.com All still standard Joomla, Virtuemart & Ja Mesolite installation.

Brian Sutisna

zeolite Friend

I get installation on this link

parodoxical Friend

Thank you very much. I’m trying to reinstall everything again. And see if it works.:)

shertmann Friend

hey you must finish your joomla installation and remove the installation folder because you have that open for a security threat

parodoxical Friend

Thank you Shertmann, I’ve completed my new installation, however it’s still the same. More problems now, is that the top right Currency & Shopping card isn’t aligned. Same with the Products thumbnail isn’t showing. The featured products, supposed to do 2 lines of 4 is now showing only 1 line of 3 products. I’m confused now. 🙁 Any advice? Thank you. http://www.baju-gaul.com
    For php setting, http://www.baju-gaul.com/phpinfo.php :confused:

Here’s a picture of it.

parodoxical Friend

I finally got this problem solved. Thank you for all that tried to help. Apparently its a problem from Hosting server side on file permission. Again thanks. :laugh:

Ågebror Friend

What did you do to solve the problem? why dont you share the solution with the rest of us?

parodoxical Friend

Hi Ågebror,
    What I did was edit the components/com_virtuemart/show_image_in_imgtag.php and changed from readfile($fileout); to echo file_get_contents($fileout); Also checked the permission of folder to writable. And it worked fine. Hope this will help out those who need it. Thanks.

shertmann Friend

congrats is good to now that

parodoxical Friend

Hi all,
    I’ve managed to get all the installation done and working in the Frontend don’t seem to have any problems. The pictures are showing. But I’m getting wierd errors when using the backend. Basically all the Save, Apply and Cancel button don’t work for virtuemart. Any of the Icon’s on the top right isn’t working. Anyone has any Idea how to solve this? The error I get is:

<blockquote>MM_swapImage is not defined hxxp://www.baju-gaul.com/administrator/index.php?page=product.product_list&category_id=0&product_id=30&func=changePublishState&option=com_virtuemart&vmtoken=d7e52503cd242988a4dc2698acba8079&task=publish (line 713)

MM_swapImage is not defined hxxp://www.baju-gaul.com/administrator/index.php?page=product.product_list&category_id=0&product_id=30&func=changePublishState&option=com_virtuemart&vmtoken=d7e52503cd242988a4dc2698acba8079&task=publish (line 191)

vm_submitButton is not defined </blockquote>

I’m using the quickstart from JA Mesolite with editing of components/com_virtuemart/show_image_in_imgtag.php and changed from readfile($fileout); to echo file_get_contents($fileout);. The rest is default and no other module installed. Thank you.

parodoxical Friend

Hi All,
    I’ve finally managed to fix the problem by uninstalling the Virtuemart module and reinstalling it with the Later Nightlybuild package. The thumbnails don’t work, but I its fixable by editing the components/com_virtuemart/show_image_in_imgtag.php and changed from readfile($fileout); to echo file_get_contents($fileout);
    Hope this helps.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  parodoxical 15 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum