Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

my site has been appearing weird when IE6 or lower tries to access it. it works on IE7 and firefox. The site modules on the right are moved to the bottom of the left on IE6 and some articles appeared formatted differently.
    I got some things fixed from the joomla forum, but they directed me here. here was their response:

I can see from the source code of your site that it is calling to a different style sheet for IE6. Does that file exist at the place it is looking for it at? Also, you might get more and better assistance in the JoomlaArt forums as someone there has undoubtly already had the problems you are facing. If you don’t get anywhere there we might still be able to help.

here’s the site.
    http://www.classroom.wilpula.com

MuffinDCC Friend

Looks fine to me?

ryanwilpula Friend

the site modules from the right
    1. last fm
    2. book library
    3. artist quilt

appear on the left side module when I view it in IE6? How can I fix that???

TomC Moderator

Get the world to stop using IE6 … IT SUCKS !!!

I can’t tell you how many issues/headaches IE6 causes with CSS layouts – it’s ridiculous.

>:(

ryanwilpula Friend

I agree!!!! I never use it. however, I have students who do and even use earlier versions!!!

Nothing i can do about that. Anyway to adjust the site module problems?

MuffinDCC Friend

In my IE6, they appear on the right side.

Microsoft will stop supporting IE6 “soon” so that day may be closer than we realise 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MuffinDCC 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum