Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am currently testing the PayPal payment process. It seems working fine as I successfully bought some credits..
    One strange thing is that, after I made a successful payment, the systems says “Process is not done, because Transaction is in completed status”. but that messages sounds like there is something wrong…if see the image, you can see that it has a red warning background.

I think it should be changed to something positive… Please advise me about this. Thanks.

1. paypal
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Kdy,

Please try checking ID of that payment in the back end. I think it already exists. So your transaction is not done. Please buy subscription again.

Regards

Kevin Friend

How did you fix this? I have the same problem and like you the payment was complete so what Her0 is saying does not make sense.

The error message sounds like “yes, we have no bananas today”!

Can we know where this error message is so it can be properly worded to make sense in English? This is probably one of those system messages that I have no control over though so probably wasting more time asking!

HeR0 Friend

Hi Earthrat,

You could find the language to edit JA Jobboard language file at: language/en-GB/en-GB.com_jajobboard.ini

YOUR_PROCESS_IS_NOT_COMPLETE_BECAUSE_YOUR_TRANSACTION_IS_COMPLETED="Process is not done, because Transaction is in Completed status."

Your can edit message type like the following lines of code at this file: components/com_jajobboard/models/japament.php

[PHP]JError::raiseWarning(1, JText::_(“YOUR_PROCESS_IS_NOT_COMPLETE_BECAUSE_YOUR_TRANSACTION_IS_COMPLETED”));[/PHP]

Regards

Kevin Friend

Found it, thanks Her0…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum