Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can I turn of somehow product SKU option in administration? I dont need product SKU field in my catalogue and I dont wish to enter any SKU in that field. How to do that?

VM 1.1.3 Zeolite quickstart

Phill Moderator

On the virtuemart config page, click the site tab, and you can turn off sku there. It will only turns it off for the users. it should still show up for the order reports as well as printing. Unfortunately, wothout modifying the code substantially in virtuemart I believe there is no way to turn it off in the admin end.

dgosijek Friend

I need to turn it off in administration… I realy dont know why I need that in catalog mode… stupid… 🙁 and now I must thinking what to enter for every product… ..jesus… 🙁

Phill Moderator

Just put 1, 2, 3 …. etc in there. One character is enough. I know it is frustrating but that is virtuemart…

Maybe ask on their forums if they know of an easy way to switch it off in catalogue mode.

dgosijek Friend

Easy or not… i need solution… until then i will put 1,2,3… yes that is stupid 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dgosijek 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum