Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Products not showing no matter which category is chosen, only see non defined at the top

Menalto Friend

Can you please provide and url to your site?

TechOnCall Friend
    bluecafe Friend

What did you state in the parameters? Maybe the category settings are wrong?

TechOnCall Friend

Tried many different category’s, always same result

bluecafe Friend

Mine is working just by leaving the category setting at zero. Have you tried this?

Michael Casha Friend

Looks like you’ve done the category/section id’s incorrectly.

sjenny Friend

i have the same problem.

The category-settings are at «Zero»

TechOnCall Friend

As I mentioned I have tried several categories and 0 still not working.

TechOnCall Friend

I pay a membership to get support, and support is very slow, I might as well get the templates on warez boards

TomC Moderator

<em>@TechOnCall 25065 wrote:</em><blockquote>I pay a membership to get support, and support is very slow, I might as well get the templates on warez boards</blockquote>

Wow . . . A whopping two days – what a long time to wait.

Most of the time, members/users try to help other members/users . . . and sometimes, we just don’t know the solution within 48 hours.
    My suggestion to you would be to try PM’ing or emailing the Admins and see if you can get some assistance that way.

lehoai Friend

Hi TechOnCall,
    Tell me how are you config you module’s params now? List all of them here please.
    And note tell me how many product and you should try with a categories has least product.

lehoai Friend

I think the mootools library used in slide module is conflict with one in VM LiveSearch module. The VM LiveSearch module uses an old version of mootools library. Please update module VM LiveSearch module or you must choose to use one of them.

TechOnCall Friend

Disabling the search feature has solved the problem.

Thank You

sjenny Friend

I have still the same problem.

I have disabled the search fuctions and the categories are at zero.

Here ist the Link http://www.rumotec.ch/testweb/verein/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sjenny 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum