Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

GREETINGS ALL:

Let me preface this by saying that I am not affiliated with the following site in any way, shape or form.
    I am not receiving any compensation whatsoever for sharing the following with you all . . .

I just wanted to share a VERY COOL site that has developed custom Product Pages, Category Display Pages, Cart Pages and Checkout Process pages – all themed after popular “big boy” ecommerce sites – including Home Depot, Best Buy, WalMart, CafePress, Victoria’s Secret, NetShops, etc.

The site is called Powered By VirtueMart

How can the VirtueMart ecommerce themes help me?
    You get a professional designed layout for your shopping cart that is based on proven designs from some of the most successful online businesses. It also installs in less than 5 minutes.

Statistically, one of the biggest factors on whether or not a visitor will make a purchase is whether or not they trust your site. Does it look like a professional site from a real company? If it doesn’t, your conversion rate will suffer. By installing one of our themes your ecommerce store will instantly have the look of one of the big online retailers – which do millions a year in sales and inspire a ton of visitor trust and confidence.

Just because your ecommerce site might not be big right now, it doesn’t mean that you can’t look big. Using VirtueMart and the Box VirtueMart Themes, you can have a full online store in less than 5 minutes. These premium themes for virtuemart are professionally designed and include; category browse page, clean product page, shopping cart and checkout pages.

Though my interaction with Powered By VirtueMart’s owner, I have secured a special deal for JoomlART members – 10% off anything on the site – use the special code FORUM10.

Again, this is not an affiliate code-embedded thing … I am NOT receiving any compensation for sharing this with you. I simply am impressed with this site’s innovation and offering, and I thought I would share it with you all. The offer is there for you if you choose to check it out and take advantage of it.

Oh, and as I have already done (in suggesting the NetShops.com theme), if you have any suggestions for other future themes, the site operator, Brett, is only too happy to receive and consider your suggestions.

🙂

scotty Friend

Hmm some nice templates there. JA may not be too pleased with you promoting other clubs on here though! 😀

TomC Moderator

<em>@scotty 124857 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm some nice templates there. JA may not be too pleased with you promoting other clubs on here though! :D</blockquote>
    The thing is, it’s not a template club – it’s a developer who offers specific themes for VirtueMart pages.
    So, at most, the themes PoweredByVirtuemart offers are enhancements for the great templates JA makes – not competition.

scotty Friend

Yes you are right. Sorry. At first look it looks like a VM template club but of course it’s not.

TomC Moderator

<em>@scotty 124885 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes you are right. Sorry. At first look it looks like a VM template club but of course it’s not.</blockquote>
    Easy mistake to make . . . I was just clarifying it for you and all.

I’m also thinking of purchasing the book they wrote / offer – not only does it look like it contains a lot of very useful and informative information – but they package it with a whole slew of additional bonus items … including 5 of their themes for FREE, hundreds of eCommerce graphics, tutorial videos, and more.

(I know, I sound like the guy who sells KABOOM on those infomercials)

😎

TomC Moderator