Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am using the ja_events template on J1.7.1.

I got this issue:

Go to ‘template manager’->ja_events->profiles, scroll down to the ‘Theme settings’ section, the theme setting is supposed to be a drop down list, instead of a group of checkbox. You can NOT check on of off any boxes there.

Any body experience the same issue as I am?

Thanks.

1. Snap_2011.11.08_13h44m37s_005_
    khoand Friend

Could you give me username+password of your backend and ftp? I will check it.

webjwn Friend

<em>@khoand 281666 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you give me username+password of your backend and ftp? I will check it.</blockquote>

Hi khoand,

Thank you for your reply. Here is the info you need:
    Please see you message box.

khoand Friend

in fact the probelm is related to the “Multil site” component, it modified the core JPATH_SITE consant variable so that the path to some of t3 css/js files is not correct, I jsut fixed it, the files were modified are
    plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/admin/index.php
    plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/element/jathemesettings.php
    Notice those changes so when you update the t3 you should take a look at those files.

webjwn Friend

Thank you very much for your time and the fix!

By the way, what was the code you make the changes to?

khoand Friend

In plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/admin/index.php, I added

if ( defined( 'MULTISITES_ID')) {
    $parts = explode(DS, dirname(__FILE__));
    $parts = array_mpop($parts,6);
    define( 'JPATH_ROOTO', implode( DS, $parts ) );

define( 'JPATH_SITEO',JPATH_ROOTO );

}

In plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/element/jathemesettings.php, I replace

$uri = str_replace(DS,"/",str_replace( JPATH_SITE, JURI::base (), dirname(__FILE__) ));

with

$uri = str_replace(DS,"/",str_replace( JPATH_SITEO, JURI::base (), dirname(__FILE__) ));

webjwn Friend

Howdy

We are still having problems with this issue on some of our production websites. We have comment out the code in production.
    When I make the suggested changes on our test site; I get the following when I edit the template.

I thank you for your attention in this matter.

1. EventsTemplate-Error
    khoand Friend

You create a new ticket for your problem with your username+password of backend and ftp. And you inform me, I will help you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum