Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This is a great template with a natural, classical feel. I needed to make a site for a customer using an old-fashioned style of branding, working in an historical section of San Francisco. So the Georgia fonts, colors and flourishes were all working well. With modifications: http://jacksonplacecafe.com

However, when I tried to modify the header and background .psd graphics in Photoshop, the guides were different from the final graphics, and I also couldn’t get the layers set up to make the background (with right and left flowers) to duplicate the layout in the .gif file. So that actually took me a couple of hours of back and forth to do it first with the wrong size, figure out why, add layers, re-size, re-do, check sizes.

Maybe there’s some other strategy for doing this, but I was using the file’s guides as distributed. If anyone has an idea about how to do this more smoothly, I can try that next time.

Menalto Friend

Well, lets hope that they deliver this better next time

nataliebrown Friend

I am trying to figure out how to export a changed header? How do you get the slices to show? I tried to go View>Show>Slices

But I can’t see the slices.

How were you able to export the graphics for the narrow and wide widths with the changed header?

I’m stumped!

gaia9 Friend

This is the first template that I have purchased from Joomlart and I must say that the support for customizing this template – especially the logo/header – is poor. This should be a simple matter. Other membership template clubs have done a much better job of supporting the customization of their templates.

Very disappointing 🙁

jlbarco Friend

<em>@gaia9 27968 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is the first template that I have purchased from Joomlart and I must say that the support for customizing this template – especially the logo/header – is poor. This should be a simple matter. Other membership template clubs have done a much better job of supporting the customization of their templates.

Very disappointing :(</blockquote>
    I been around few hours… Intalls few templates.
    Try to get info on modding the template in forum. Is USELESS.

So sorry to say, agree other clubs have impresive support.
    Here we are in Nevada desert here. Just gambling.
    Good designers, but poor writers.
    Even the guide included for download in this template… in Html…
    No even integrated in installer and contents are wrong.

Very bad impresion in my first day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jlbarco 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum