Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am Tiggers I started a site called http://www.redirectfiles.org it is built on the belief that the creators of a game leave others to make maps and mods to thier game to improve fun and excitement. I need help though. I need input and knowledge that I can only get from those that have done the work before or have drive to complete a mission.

Here is what I am looking for
    if you know how to mod server for the games listed below
    What is the most liked mods and maps for these servers
    Help building content for the site.
    Admins for the servers

This is a start. There is a list of stuff i want to add later but before i can do that I need to customize all the servers and get the content complete.

I am asking for your help here. Please visit the site register and together we can make this a great community full of up to date information and the best modded servers out there.

I look forward to what you have to say and any help is appreciated.

For helping I will put a banner on the site for your clan to promote it and I will mention you and your clan on the about us page in my message of thanks.

Call of Duty 2
    Call of Duty United Offensive
    Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
    Call of Duty 5 World at War
    Counterstrike Source
    Counterstrike 1.6
    Unreal Tournament 2004
    Unreal Tournament 3
    Team Fortress 2
    Crysis
    Crysis Wars
    Left 4 Dead

If you have any questions or want to inquire more about what needs to be done please send me an email or xfire me. I have a clan area on xfire. my xfire name and email are below.

Thanks
    Tiggers

Xfire Tiggersbound
    Email
    Tiggers@redirectfiles.org

theprofessor Friend

Nice site.

I’ve always wondered this — what’s a clan?

jay973 Friend

A clan or guild is a group of players who regularly play together in a particular (or various different) multiplayer games. These games range from groups of a few friends to 1000-person organizations, with a broad range of structures, goals and members. The lifespan of a clan also varies considerably, from a few weeks or months to several years. Numerous clans exist for nearly every online game available today, notably in first-person shooters, massively multiplayer games, role-playing games, and strategy games.

I got this from Wiki as I wondered too :laugh:

tiggers Friend

Thats right what I am trying to do with my site is bring multiple clans together under one roof with a common goal. I am hoping that the gaming community builds on what I have gotten going already and bring forth a new way of online gaming.

Thanks for the compliments

mfcphil Friend

A nice looking site that has a few issues when viewed in the new IE8 browser.

This is what I tell everyone

<blockquote>You can try to get a fix from JA

You can install the lastest version of the tempalte or you can do the following….

add the compatability code into the first line of the <head> of your index.php file.

<meta http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” content=”IE=7″ /></blockquote>

The compat code is not a fix but it WILL display your site correctly in the IE8 browser

1. Untitled-2
    sunrise Friend

This is all quite new to me too, but very interesting. It is amazing to me all the things that go on that you never hear about or know about, that others maybe take for granted, like clans, etc. The site is nice, but as it is in beta I am sure more will come, like a new favicon and maybe a logo of it’s own?!

Good Luck!

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Nice work, I like to favicon. You may have to get more content for your website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum