Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi I am using JA Social 1.0.3 with EasySocial/EasyBlog 5. Currently the Easyblog layout is full screen width and I would like to publish a number of modules to appear next to the blog entries. However when I publish a module, for example "EasyBlog – Tag Cloud Module" to the sidebar-2 module position, the module doesn’t appear – but you do get a lot of white space suddenly appearing on the right side of the template. I’ve also tried publishing to the sidebar-1 position, but that doesn’t work either. Publishing to various module positions place the modules above or below the content, but not next to it. You can preview this happening here: http://planethike.com/blog.html What would the correct module position be to use?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @iapetus,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

iapetus Friend

Hi Adam
    Thank you, I have added the information as requested.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @iapetus,

Thanks for the info. It’s because you set to hide this position in large screen resolution. Please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> edit default template >>> switch to tab Layout >>> Responsive Layout >>> in Large screen resolution, unhide position sidebar-2 then recheck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum