Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am having an issue with the purchase button in all the products images, when I pressed it to buy it is all the time loading and nothing else happens (see the picture attached).
    That button it’s working completely fine in the home page in "Featured Products"…
    I am using:
    Joomla! 3.6.4
    VirtueMart 3.0.9

I installed VirtueMart 3.0.18 to try if it was because of this and I had the same issue and other new issue appears with the picture thumbnail so I had to install a backup to get back the Virtuemart 3.0.9.

I hope some one can help me…

Thank you,
    Lucia

1. purchase_button
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Lucia,

Which template are you using?

Kindly check with the default Joomla template like Beez / Protostar to see how it goes first. If the issue still happens, then there is something wrong with VM, otherwise, the problem comes from template.

Regards

luciaubeda Friend

Thank you for your quick response. I have changed the template for my store and the category template at the same time and that button works completely fine. So it must be something wrong with the template then. What can it be?

Thank you,
    Lucia

Saguaros Moderator

Which JA Template are you using? so I can check what’s wrong here.

luciaubeda Friend

T3 Blank version 2.1.8, I know that there is a new version and I updated it one week ago but I had another problems in the home page with the products, and I had to install a backup to get back the 2.1.8 version…

Thank you,
    Lucia

luciaubeda Friend

T3 Blank version 2.1.8.

Thank you,
    Lucia

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Lucia,

You can try this way:

• Take a full backup of your site
    • Update template and T3 framework to the latest version

And check again.

REMEMBER to backup your site first.

Regards

luciaubeda Friend

Hi,

I updated it one week ago but I had another problems in the home page with the products, and I had to install a backup to get back the 2.1.8 version…

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

You can provide the credentials of your site: URL and Admin login info so I will have a look.

http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum