Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi Saguaros,

I provide you the credentials.

Thank you, Lucia

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Lucia,

I select a product and still can add to cart. Could you clarify where I can see the issue?

luciaubeda Friend

Hi,

See below the picture attached.

Thanks,
    Lucia

1. purchase_button-1
    Saguaros Moderator

I see this issue when clicking that compare button: http://prntscr.com/diag27

Kindly check with your server, there maybe permission issue there.

luciaubeda Friend

Hi,

I have been talking to my provider server and they said that is not a problem with the permissions… that is something wrong with the website settings.
    By the way, that button is not compare button… it is add to cart button.

Saguaros Moderator

Did you send the screenshot in my last message also?

And try to disable all the override you made for template in: ROOT/templates/your_default_template/html/

Configure the template settings in VM to make sure it use default template and see how it goes.

luciaubeda Friend

Yes, I did send them the screenshot and they told me this:

Good Morning,

We inform you that we have checked your case and we have seen that in effect when a request is made to the address it gives a code 500.
    Tell you that we do not currently see the Cloudflare line, but we see that the file is the one that produces some type of incompatibility or error to make the request. We have checked the logs of the hosting and we do not see any errors generated regarding to this problem, so do not know the reason why this action generates an error. In any case, if it was a matter of incompatibility with the server, it would not work in either cases (featured products and category products).

How can I disable all the override? I checked my template settings in VM and it uses joomla default template.

Regards,
    Lucia

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Lucia,

You can disable the override in this directory: ROOT/templates/your_default_template/html/ (see all sub-folders relate to VM)

luciaubeda Friend

Hi,

Here is the screen shot of my director (see file attached), can you specify which of VM folder I need to access and then tell me how do I exactly do the override please? Is it possible that you can do it for me?

Thanks,
    Lucia

1. folders
    Saguaros Moderator

You can rename folder: com_virtuemart and some modules: mod_virtuemart …

luciaubeda Friend

Hi,

I have renamed the category folder (see the picture attached) and that button works fine then, so must be something wrong with that folder…

1. folders-1
    luciaubeda Friend

Hi,

I have renamed the com_virtuemart_category_default.php folder (see the picture attached) and the button works fine then, but when that folder is renamed the products view changes on the website, and also the addtocart button to "product details" (see second picture attached).

Please, check the default.php folder that I have attached in that email too.

Regards, Lucia

1. folders-2
    2. product-details
    luciaubeda Friend

Hi again,

A part of my last email, I send you the code from that default.php folder… let me know if there is something missing please.

<div class="addtocart_button2">

<?php echo JHTML::link($product->link, JText::_(‘DR_VIRTUEMART_SELECTOPTION’).’ ‘, array(‘title’ =>JText::(‘DR_VIRTUEMART_SELECT_OPTION’),’class’ => ‘addtocart-button hasTooltips’)); ?>

</div>
    Saguaros Moderator

This is customization from your site, you should compare with the based file of VM component and see what’s wrong.

luciaubeda Friend

I am not seing anything wrong. I am not an expert in web developer by the way… If you could access to my FTP and check it for me I will really appreciate your help.

Regads,
    Lucia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum