Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i purchased a 3 month subscription yesterday via paypal and now when i log on i cannot download any of the template club templates. I would be very greatful if someone could look into it and let me know what the problem is.

I have the paypal receipt if that helps.

Cheers

Carolyn

TomC Moderator

<em>@firefly35 55936 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

i purchased a 3 month subscription yesterday via paypal and now when i log on i cannot download any of the template club templates. I would be very greatful if someone could look into it and let me know what the problem is.

I have the paypal receipt if that helps.

Cheers

Carolyn</blockquote>
    Might want to check with Hung … I’m sure he can get you up and running if you have your payment receipt confrmation.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Carolyn,
    Your paypal payment ID 4NW53725N26562416 is still uncleared. However I have gone ahead and activate the account for you

jako73 Friend

Hello, use this post to ask what is my activation.

On June 1, 2008 I extended my membership for 1 years, for today, was still JA Free Membership but I confirm it arrived by mail for the purchase by credit card.

My order number is 3930807645.

I wanted to know if there was trouble.

I thank already now for the answer and I apologise for disturbing and for my bad English. 🙂

Good day

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi jako73,
    Your account has been updated. I am sorry for the delay. Have a good day!

jako73 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 57185 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi jako73,
    Your account has been updated. I am sorry for the delay. Have a good day!</blockquote>

Thanks Hung Dinh you have been very kind.

Sorry again for the trouble.

Good day to you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jako73 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum