Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I deleted a Profile from my YouTube social feed. How do I remove the videos from that feed which remain in my Wall?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi jkriordan,

Youtube feeds are imported as Joomla Article or K2 Article based on your configuration.
    You have to open the Article Manager/ K2 Items and filter those article by the category which you import those feeds and delete all article by yourself.

Hope it helps.

Regards

jkriordan Friend

Yes, that helps! I’m new to Joomla too.

Is there any way to reverse the order in which YouTube and Vimeo feeds appear? It seems to me that newest videos should appear at the top of the page, not the bottom.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi jkriordan,

JA Wall blocks were sorted by function of Joomla Content or K2 Content.
    You can change this order by follow these steps below:

(I will give steps for using Joomla Standard content)

1. Go to Admin
    2. Open menu item in edit mode
    3. Expand ‘Blog Layout Options’ section on the right
    4. Set value for ‘Article Order’ (should be Oldest first if you want the older articles were placed on top)
    5. Save, clear system and browser cache and try agian.

I think it would be better if you let the the newest on the top. Once you scrolldown, JA Wall will load show older articles. This is the default sorting by JA Wall.

If you have any other question, just let me know.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum