Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am using the quickstart of Purity III and want to use the Corporate Style as my site’s default. However, after setting Purity III – Corporate as the default style and selecting “default” as the style for the “home” menu item, the “Hello, I’m Purity III” screen appears. What step am I missing?

(I’ve reviewed the documentation, as well as a couple prior questions about the default theme, but still don’t understand.)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    If you would like to use corporate style as default and using quickstart , Then u need to just set the Corporate Layout Menu as default menu .
    Currently the default menu is Feature into 2 menu item >>> http://prntscr.com/8mre8i
    Do not hesitate to ask if there is any confusion .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    If you would like to use corporate style as default and using quickstart , Then u need to just set the Corporate Layout Menu as default menu .
    Currently the default menu is Feature into 2 menu item >>> http://prntscr.com/8mre8i
    Do not hesitate to ask if there is any confusion .

vtinq Friend

Thanks. Now, how do I restrict display of the slideshow module to the front page? Currently, the slideshow appears on single article pages, which I want to remove.

vtinq Friend

Thanks. Now, how do I restrict display of the slideshow module to the front page? Currently, the slideshow appears on single article pages, which I want to remove.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can check the Menu assignments of Slideshow Module to display them on different pages .
    If issue is different the menu assignments , Kindly share your site url here.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can check the Menu assignments of Slideshow Module to display them on different pages .
    If issue is different the menu assignments , Kindly share your site url here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum