Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello.

I have few troubles with joomla, purity 3 template and my web hosting plan from Fat Cow.

Here is my website: http://muvingup.com , right now at the moment i write the host is empty, because i have troubles with my hosting plan, but i will install joomla as soon as i can.

1. Are there any incompatibility bugs between Purity 3 and T3 Framework, version 2.4.1, the latest one ?

2. In joomla Administrator menu – templates – purity 3 – layouts the page dosen’t show well, i mean i can’t see the layout blocks.

3. My website is loading very very slow, i am assuming that i paid for a cheap plan, but the website should load faster, are there any settings or plugins you recommend to use with joomla and purity 3 ?

1. Capture
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Are there any incompatibility bugs between Purity 3 and T3 Framework, version 2.4.1, the latest one ?
    </blockquote>
    I have not noticed any bug in with this . if you got any please notify me .

<blockquote>2. In joomla Administrator menu – templates – purity 3 – layouts the page dosen’t show well, i mean i can’t see the layout blocks.</blockquote>

This issue comes when layout file in template folder is not present or wrong coded . please revert your custom changes in tpls folder .
    <blockquote>3. My website is loading very very slow, i am assuming that i paid for a cheap plan, but the website should load faster, are there any settings or plugins you recommend to use with joomla and purity 3 ?</blockquote>
    Website speed depends on many factors like external css/js images size , hosting server speeds etc .
    Here are some to improve Joomla site performance

Hope it helps you

adi8i Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 452686 wrote:</em><blockquote>

This issue comes when layout file in template folder is not present or wrong coded . </blockquote>

Yes, but i have a clean install, just downloaded both t3 and putiry and installed, nothing has been changed 🙂

The only thing i changed was to rename .htaccess and web.config, to work with url rewriting.

Oh and is the same for Blank templates

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i tested it on my end with fresh download of PurityIII but i have not faced this issue .
    Either there is some issue in the installation or files are missed .
    If you just installed a fresh site , i suggest you to download a fresh package of T3 and PurityIII and installe it on your Joomla .

If you want to same site just like in the demo , i suggest you to install quickstart package .

adi8i Friend

Yes, i’ll assume that is happen because of my web hosting plan … , i have this problem just on FatCow, plus an unbelievable page loading time ( 7s or more) and fast support ( at least 7 h commonly between 12 and 24 )

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

For site speed you can use the tips in this blog post .
    as i mentioned site speed depends a no. of things like content type ,css/js files , server speed etc .

adi8i Friend

Hello again.
    I just changed hosting provider and now is working very good , now i host my website at site ground.

I have another question.
    I want to use Rock Pad editor from Rocket Theme, but it look like this:

Are there any issues between t3 framework and plugins from other providers ? I mean if this extension is compatible with t3 and purity .

Or maybe the new joomla update can cause this, because i see rockpad is not updated since 02.2014

1. Capture
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You need to check editor compatibility with joompa. It is installed on joomla .
    From your screenshot it seems you have not set rocket theme editor for use . Go to global configuration >>> default editor >> set your editor here

adi8i Friend

The editor is set there, i think is an issue from their side, but i don’t have membership there and nothing found on google so i need to go on , 🙂

I recive this issue when i go to content – article manager – edit article, if i click any button , nothing happens, even “save” or “save and close” etc.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sorry this issue is not related to template . Issue is in your third party extension and joomla . We can not provide support for this . please write his issue to extension dev .

adi8i Friend

Back to top button, on the first page is showing wrong, i mean is on left side, and it should not be visible .

My website: rozozu.com
    I use: joomla, purity 3, komento ( comment system); and rokpad editor.

Here is an html module i use
    <p>
    <a href=”https://www.facebook.com/myhandmadeaccesories” target=”_blank” role=”button” class=”btn btn-default btn-lg”>
    <span class=”fa fa-facebook fa-2x”></span>
    </a>
    <a href=”http://feeds.feedburner.com/rozozu” target=”_blank” role=”button” class=”btn btn-default btn-lg”>
    <span class=”fa fa-rss fa-2x”></span>
    </a>
    </p>
    <form action=”https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify” method=”post” target=”popupwindow”>
    <div class=”input-group margin-bottom-sm”>
    <span class=”input-group-addon”><i class=”fa fa-envelope-o fa-fw”></i></span>
    <input class=”form-control” name=”email” type=”text” placeholder=”Email address” />
    <input name=”uri” type=”hidden” value=”rozozu” />
    <input name=”loc” type=”hidden” value=”en_US” />
    </div>
    <button class=”btn btn-primary btn-block” type=”submit”>Subscribe</button>
    </form>

adi8i Friend

Now i found the answers for my questions. I will explain here so maybe there are others who will need this informations.

1. Back to top button – to show this button in his place i need to enable css and js optimization from purity 3 template settings.
    2. RokPad editor – is in conflict with the CDN i use, CloudFlare.
    3. I think is the same with “batch button” – when access Article Manager, is caused by CDN settings

So even if i like that much RokPad editor, i need to leave it alone, till a new update, because i still want to use CDN.
    I think as well this problem come because rokpad use of ajax.

<!——————————-Edit—————————————————–

I found the root problem. That issue was caused by Cloud Flare “Rocket Loader” option, need to disable it, or add rules for administrator page

adi8i Friend

Hello.

In Portfolio layout, i need to disable single article view. I need when click the picture/ title to drive me to an external link, just like “demo field”. Is this possible ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi its redirected to single articles that is selected .
    it needs heavy custom work to modify layout , to add external links . That is out of ja support scope .
    + if u need some custom work help you need to upgrade your membership so that i can help u better .

adi8i Friend

Hello again.

I think was a tutorial out there, about this portfolio layout, how to add that link over image, as you can see in the picture.
    , but i can’t find it, if you have a link…

And can this be done in purity 3? For portfolio layout, or other?
    I need a showcase mostly like this one:
    http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates

As an alternative i am thinking to use Feature Intro 2, because have no com_content and add roksproket module.
    But honestly i don’t like that much to use too many modules, you know, i don’t want to overload my website.
    If you have any suggestions will be very appreciated . 😀

1. Slice-1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum