Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Elfa,
    I don’t know how to solve it, but you are getting a line 261 error, and I was getting a line 267 error.
    However, it does seem like a template issue because you are getting the error on every page even when there are no other components.
    I wish I could be more help, BUT you could also make sure it is a template error by switching the template with a Joomla Basic template and seeing if you get the errors.
    Either way, these guys are pretty fast to respond and will help you out. However, if you don’t get an answer and because it’s a different topic they might expect a new topic started.
    Good luck.
    – DK

cjmicro Friend

Removing jascript.js did fix my problem but then the login and search switch function on pyrite no longer worked. My jascript.js already has the code the way you mentioned.

Not sure what else to try!

Cheryl

dkartuzinski Friend

Hi Cheryl,
    I would verify that you are getting a template error, but switching out to another Joomla template to first make sure it is the template. Then if you are still getting the errors, make sure it is Line 267. If it is, try uninstalling other components. I was getting a very similiar error from AlfContacts and had to ditch it.
    If after all that you are 100% sure it’s the template, then open another thread with images of the error and link etc… These guys are normally pretty good with their service. Unfortunately, this thread is closed as my issue was resolved so they just might be overlooking your situation.
    Hope that helps.
    -DK

oscarioh Friend

Hello

Please would you visit http://www.cfa.com.ec for some wire reason the top menu dont drop down, what could be the reason?

Thnks

Oscario

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  oscarioh 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum