Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_quartz

I love the styling on the default template but it’s a very small number of sites this could be used on.

I like the slideshow module at the top and I like the style chooser at the bottom (will have to look into the module).

The rest is just zinc in different colours.

6/10 would be 8/10 had zinc not been released last month 🙁

damian Friend

Thanks JA.

I think 9/10 is fair enough

Really like it.

SP Media Friend

I thought it should have had many styles available like JaZinc did…. I think it’s got a lot of potential, but requires a lot of hefty modification to make it feel less cramped.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

It does have, right?

– Summer Style
    – Winter Style
    – Classic Style
    – Spring Style
    – Jean Style
    – Pink Light
    – Autumn Style

One more style compared to JA Zinc.

SP Media Friend

Ah I didn’t notice that, it does look delicious in parts. 🙂

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I understand you coz I was searching for how to change the theme as well. I kept search at main menu, but it actually at the bottom. 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

sfpkent;107144Hi,

I understand you coz I was searching for how to change the theme as well. I kept search at main menu, but it actually at the bottom. 🙂

Sorry for not turning the menu & theme changer in the main menu. You can try again now 🙂

sfpkent Friend

Hi Hung Dinh,

Thank you very much! I really like this template. 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@damian 107125 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks JA.

I think 9/10 is fair enough

Really like it.</blockquote>
    I have to say I agree – this one is very creative and innovative.

I think it’s okay every now and then for JA to release a stylized template. All too often people seem to complain about the “sameness” of the templates. This one is rather unique and, although not suited for a business site or ecommerce store (maybe), it’s nevertheless very visually dynamic and can serve a good number of purposes/themes.

Nice work with this one, JA !!!

mneese Friend

I have been looking for the perfect template for a model site for a couple weeks, and this is it!
    I even tried some Drupal stuff, but my god is that a clumsy system, and everything looks alike!

Thank you JA Arts for a work of art!

10/10 is my rating.

wooohanetworks Friend

I know you looked out for Drupal as they got some nice templates, but already looking over the drupal homepage lets you see the difference to Joomla… As you can see with my own review I also give 10/10, regardless against those that complain about this perfect piece of template.;) And I do not even plan to make to a model site…

ShannonN Friend

@mneese, I’m glad you found a specific template to suit your needs, however 10/10? @ wooha you’re just posting mainly to build your post count and credits up and sucking up to JA won’t increase them 🙂

I agree with you Scotty that this is only worth 6 /10. It’s a very cluttered looking template in parts and would take a lot of planning and thought to modify for other uses, the themes? just a different background isn’t really a theme is it? A theme to me is . . . each change is a total different target audience.

E.G first template (not bkg) is a site for models, next for gaming, next for travel agent with specific graphics addins positions etc , basically each theme is a totally different template maybe my view?

These latest templates are good and a step in the right direction, but need a lot more work before release Just my 2 cents worth

wooohanetworks Friend

Look, you can’t take the time or read to spell out three O at once, where the usernames are written so clearly and big in orange. I am sorry, that is kind of respectless, I even think you do not talk to me. Have fun complaining anyway, that is what some members are known for. I do not know if you are from the USA, but I think, so you must know the phrase “Love it or leave it!”. I think critics are not needed in these cases as those are final works YOU shall work over, YOU shall make to unique ones, you obviously look for some that you can use as provided…and instead of seeing the potential and the abilities of the templates as 1000/1000, you rather complain on…and I also have no need to explain my standpoint further. See ya, have a nice day!;)

jwellman Friend

<em>@ShannonN 107198 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s a very cluttered looking template in parts and would take a lot of planning and thought to modify for other uses</blockquote>
    I agree 100%. As soon as I saw the template, I had the same thought. If we decide to use the template a bunch of the clutter would have to go. One good thing is, we are fortunate enough to have that option!

ShannonN Friend

wooohanetworks;107199Look, you can’t take the time or read to spell out three O at once, where the usernames are written so clearly and big in orange. I am sorry, that is kind of respectless, I even think you do not talk to me. Have fun complaining anyway, that is what some members are known for. I do not know if you are from the USA, but I think, so you must know the phrase “Love it or leave it!”. I think critics are not needed in these cases as those are final works YOU shall work over, YOU shall make to unique ones, you obviously look for some that you can use as provided…and instead of seeing the potential and the abilities of the templates as 1000/1000, you rather complain on…and I also have no need to explain my standpoint further. See ya, have a nice day!;)

If that vent was directed at me say so by name, you complain I mispelled your u/n so what you know what I mean and didn’t you see the smiley face?

Don’t you have a sense of humour? I’m from Australia BTW and rather proud of it.

any shit you wish to throw at me PM is always available and if you are hinting all I do is complain right you are I criticize so improvements can be made, with over 1500 of posts over several years as a support person here I don’t need to increase my post count with silly comments and pointless posts like you do

I support JA but def am not a drooling fanboy that gives 10 /10 for everything they do , some stuff is rehashed some is innovative, I can make shit into good stuff as you intimate but why should I, the templates coming out should be of highest and easily configured quality
    so we have little to do, not lots, if you don’t like the occasional critique or negative comment just keep your thoughts to yourself, nod wisely that your opinions are the best and leave it alone

May your day be as great as mine is today, the following icon is a smile, just for you 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum