Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

can JA please explain which moderators are responsible for what area.

I am here on 28.05.2008

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=56559 # post56559

and here on 26.05.2008

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-faagus-modify-to-true-leftright/

a question to Menalto. The questions would probably be in two minutes to answer, but I get no answer, because it apparently has not read.

It´s probably my fault, but it would be really so good to know which moderator is responsible for what areas, in order to undertake post there, where the moderator reads it.

Thank you very much and wish you all nice and hot days and a good strawberry ice.

Marigny

Menalto Friend

All moderators here at JA is moderators on all forums.
    Due to your posts there i answered one of your posts right before you posted this one and after i read this one i answered the other one.
    Im still looking for the files here, and for the left/right Fagus for 1.5, please try it out and let us know if it works as it should?

When it comes to support questions/unanswered questions that is been unanswered or is urgent, feel free to give me a email about it and i will report it in.

mfcphil Friend

Marigny if I remember correctly you asked a question on the end of someone elses post, so people may have thought that the question asked by the original poster was all ready answered or that they had already read the post and did not know the answer.

Maybe in these cases you are better off starting a new post thread and asking the question as new therefor getting the attention your questions deserve.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum