Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to load the quickstart file then delete the installment folder and then install joomla from my cpanel app’s

Will it still look like thhe demo.

Thanks in advance

TomC Moderator

michaelbuchs;158316Is it possible to load the quickstart file then delete the installment folder and then install joomla from my cpanel app’s

Will it still look like thhe demo.

Thanks in advance

You have to delete the installation folder after installing the quickstart package anyway.

After that, Joomla is installed. Why would you want to try to “re-install” it from your cpanel apps?

:confused:

michaelbuchs Friend

B.c I can’t get to go in on the last stage of the joomla installation I get an error so I was wondering if I could do it this way to make it work and still be like the demo

TomC Moderator

What error are you getting?

You do know that you can submit a help ticket and the JA Staff can assist you – usually within 48-72 hours of your request.

michaelbuchs Friend

On the last step of the joomla setup I am getting access denied on a config.php line 850 so I tried doing what that one guy said to do but that didn’t work for me.

I don’t know where to go to submit a ticket, I did it once but forgot how I got there lol I think I would lose my head if it wasn’t attached lol

But if you like to help me out I could give you info to help me out I would donate my points to you for your help

TomC Moderator

michaelbuchs;158325
    But if you like to help me out I could give you info to help me out I would donate my points to you for your help

I would never take your points away from you, my friend.

The easiest way to alert the JA Staff to an issue is when you’re creating your “question” thread, there is an option to request assistance from the JA Staff. It requires that you provide some server access information, but they just need that so they can observe the issue for themselves and try to help you address the problem. They’ve helped me on a couple of occasions without a hitch. 🙂

michaelbuchs Friend

oo cool i will have to remember that so if i ever need feature help i can do that. Thanks for helping and for the info…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  michaelbuchs 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum