Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dear

I would like to have, like the sample template, the menu which are just after the top menu template in second position and aligned with the search panel. How can I put in place this second menu?

For your information, I am using Joomla 1.0 and I haven’t used the quick start file.

My second question is how to change the backgroup of the module title like the title “testimonial” in the sample template on blue?

Thanks in advance

Sherlock Friend

Hi djamy !
    do you want second menu beside seach panel ?

Menalto Friend

If you open up the file ja-vars_1.0x.php and find this line here:

$_params->set(JA_TOOL_MENU,'slide'); // split, dropline, slide
    There you can change to different menu.
    By using the above you have the sliding menu, and here is how the menu is set up:

and how it looks heere:

starsasa Friend

<em>@Menalto 79977 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you open up the file ja-vars_1.0x.php and find this line here:

$_params->set(JA_TOOL_MENU,'slide'); // split, dropline, slide

There you can change to different menu.
    By using the above you have the sliding menu, and here is how the menu is set up:

and how it looks heere:
    </blockquote>

Hi Menalto,
    my question is also about top menu.. the menu page title description is not working.. please help.. whats the problem..
    i didnt edit anyfile.. and after sometime now menu page title discription didnt working.. i’m wonder.. bcoz its working when i install corona 1st time.. now i re-installed corona template again.. but still didnt working… actualy description is working but its showing same menu link text… :confused:
    heres the screenshot..
    waiting for ur reply :((

1. corona
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  starsasa 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum