Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I was doing a little surfing and ran across this recent template for WordPress –>
    http://www.elegantthemes.com/preview/AskIt/

Does anyone know what kind of component is being used for the question/answer function?

Is this something the JA Development Team might consider developing into a JoomlART template?
    (maybe even a BONUS offering?)

JA has really been delivering with some very nice and unique templates lately (i.e. JA Events, JA Portfolio).
    Something like this would only ADD TO JA staying a step above/beyond the rest of the Joomla Template Clubs.

Thoughts ??

didima Friend

l dont think anything been used on eleagnt themes but with joomla with be very easy because you could faqs section as a front page 😉

TomC Moderator

I think an enhancement to this kind of template would be to make it a kind of “ASK AN EXPERT” feature/template and/or component – where one can designate certain “experts” (perhaps in certain categories) that people can ask questions from – – with the same kind of archive of questions/answers.

Further, each “expert” would have a “bio” page about the particular expert – with a question submission form or link.

If this kind of component or thing already exists – please provide the link.
    Otherwise, this could be a very cool additional offering from JA.

TOM

joomlavogue Friend

gfhfdgfsdfsddf

tfosnom Friend

look at the demo section using bthe JA Templates link in the top menu bar to see all availabe template and compare for yourself

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum