Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am new to joomla and I want to setup an e-shop to sell some local handy crafts. I liked the JA Zeolite, and it seems to fit perfect with my e-shop idea, but before I purchase I have a few questions:

I want to know if I get all the extensions/mods so my website looks the same as the demo looks like? For example, is the VirtueMart Component already installed with the template? Is the JA Slide included too? In general terms, I know how to manage VirtueMart but have no idea about installing it or dealing with all the requirements that it needs, so it would be a great relief for me.

Another issue is that I need to change some icons and coloring of the website to match my logo, is that possible with the JATC Standard Membership – 1 year? Can I change/modify the PSD and fonts files that come with the template to fit my needs?

At last but not least, I plan to develop another 2-3 sites using the same type of template but selling different products, do I need to pay extra for each website I develop in excess of 3?

Thanks in advance for your help and I hope to join soon!
    V.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I want to know if I get all the extensions/mods so my website looks the same as the demo looks like? For example, is the VirtueMart Component already installed with the template? Is the JA Slide included too? In general terms, I know how to manage VirtueMart but have no idea about installing it or dealing with all the requirements that it needs, so it would be a great relief for me.

There is a quickstart in the download, once you have downloaded the file, install the quickstart, everything will be look like demo. All the extensions, modules are installed. Don’t worry! 🙂

Another issue is that I need to change some icons and coloring of the website to match my logo, is that possible with the JATC Standard Membership – 1 year? Can I change/modify the PSD and fonts files that come with the template to fit my needs?

Yes, you can do that. You are allowed to do that. There is a source file for you to do that.

At last but not least, I plan to develop another 2-3 sites using the same type of template but selling different products, do I need to pay extra for each website I develop?

Yes, you can but you have to verify your domain names.

golden_eye Friend

> Yes, you can but you have to verify your domain names.
    What do you mean with verify domain names? Our company has several businesses in different areas. We want to develop 2 websites with Joomla and VirtueMart to sell our products. Additionally, we also want to develop another 2 Joomla websites with just educational content related to our business area. We have no problem leaving the JoomlaArt copyright footer.

questbg Friend

Hi golden eye

As far as I remember, what sfpkent means is that if you buy a Standard 1 Year Membership to the JA Templates Club you are allowed to use JA templates on any three domain names you own.

By ‘verify’ this means that you have to input your domain names in your user profile is all, so that JA know that the template is licenced to be used there.

(this stops the templates being stolen and used elsewhere on non-licenced domains for example).

Well, that’s my understanding of things anyway! 🙂

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Yup, that’s what I meant.

golden_eye Friend

Ok, thanks to both of you. I will be joining very soon 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  golden_eye 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum