Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i tryied to use your quick start but for some reson i got this error — Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘=’, expecting ‘)’ in /home/sites/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/plugins/content/ja_tabs.php on line 31

I just solve the problem , i just added the following line to my .htaccess :

SetEnv DEFAULT_PHP_VERSION 5

Looks like the plug doesn’t work with php4.

ShannonN Friend

anas;123073i tryied to use your quick start but for some reson i got this error — Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘=’, expecting ‘)’ in /home/sites/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/plugins/content/ja_tabs.php on line 31

I just solve the problem , i just added the following line to my .htaccess :

SetEnv DEFAULT_PHP_VERSION 5

Looks like the plug doesn’t work with php4.

Glad you found it this is a known thing covered in other threads, maybe a mod will make a sticky thread and move all the posts there 🙂 Hint Hint Jsalio

jsliao Friend

Shannon: I’m leaving this as it is as merging these threads might not help people in finding their solutions if they only browse the template in question without searching.

ShannonN Friend

jsliao;123117Shannon: I’m leaving this as it is as merging these threads might not help people in finding their solutions if they only browse the template in question without searching.

Fair enough , how about a sticky post in general thread then? just warning ppl to ensure they are using PHP 5 with the templates and a reference to this like of error msg?
    something like If you get this kind of error you may need to add this to your htaccess file or make sure you host is using php 5 etc

May save a lot of time and frustration as the search doesn’t always return exacting results 🙂
    ShannonN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum