Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

after i install quickstart i have some problems to work on admin panel
    kinda freeze :/

anyone from Staff can help me to determine what is causing this

http://www.datacode.me/sajt/

thanks

Tolja

pavit Moderator

Hi

Would you send me via PM your backend admin account in this way i can better take a look at it

Radonja Djurisic Friend

Hello Pavit
    PM sent
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

I had no problems on your backend

New article ( testjoomlart ) created and saved
    Changed default profile and assigned new profiles to other menu items from template manager and correctly applied and saved
    Created and saved new custom-html module

as i said everything works fine by my side

Radonja Djurisic Friend

Pavit it is working sometime for short period i forget to mention
    Can u click joomla update button in control panel or ja extension manager (not working)
    also i add web fonts plugin also not working

Tolja

phong nam Friend

Hi Tolja,

If possible, can you send me PM with your website’s credentials ? I will help to check this issue on my laptop.

Radonja Djurisic Friend

info sent
    thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi Tolja,

Thank you for sending me your admin login info. Well, i agree that i got the same problems in the website’s backend as you describeb above. There are two errors in the warning message appeared:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

In this case, i created a .htaccess file which can handle the 404 Not found error. In addition, if the Service Temporarily Unavailable error happens again, i suggest you to ask your hosting provider to check out the Proxypass setting on your server, since it can cause the internal connection request not work properly.

Radonja Djurisic Friend

Thanks Leo i forward to hosting support
    i cannot update anything and many stuff is not working properly
    i hope they will fix this

phong nam Friend

Hi tolja,

We will be back to check your website again to make sure everything work fine after the hosting provider checked the Proxypass setting. Anways, take your time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum