Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I rejoined hoping to get a ‘full’ working example of JA Social ll. Working from your examples is always alot easier for us. I really wanted to see how the arabic languages work. Is it at all possible you could give me a ‘COMPLETE’ quickstart of your demo site so that i could upload it and get the multiple languages working quickly. Many thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@maz001 499861 wrote:</em><blockquote>I rejoined hoping to get a ‘full’ working example of JA Social ll. Working from your examples is always alot easier for us. I really wanted to see how the arabic languages work. Is it at all possible you could give me a ‘COMPLETE’ quickstart of your demo site so that i could upload it and get the multiple languages working quickly. Many thanks.</blockquote>

The quickstart + sample data is as complete as it can be – albeit absent the 3rd-Party commercial social component that one needs to purchase a license for – and install – individually. I’m sure you can understand that JoomlArt cannot simply “give away” a 3rd-Party commercial component with it’s templates.

TomC Moderator

<em>@maz001 499861 wrote:</em><blockquote>I rejoined hoping to get a ‘full’ working example of JA Social ll. Working from your examples is always alot easier for us. I really wanted to see how the arabic languages work. Is it at all possible you could give me a ‘COMPLETE’ quickstart of your demo site so that i could upload it and get the multiple languages working quickly. Many thanks.</blockquote>

The quickstart + sample data is as complete as it can be – albeit absent the 3rd-Party commercial social component that one needs to purchase a license for – and install – individually. I’m sure you can understand that JoomlArt cannot simply “give away” a 3rd-Party commercial component with it’s templates.

mazhar shah Friend

hi, i already have those components, i just wanted the ‘language’ settings you already have on the demo. I dont know how to add and make the site multi-lingual.

mazhar shah Friend

hi, i already have those components, i just wanted the ‘language’ settings you already have on the demo. I dont know how to add and make the site multi-lingual.

TomC Moderator

Perhaps this may be helpful to you . . . .

TomC Moderator

Perhaps this may be helpful to you . . . .

pavit Moderator

Hi @maz001

T3 Framework requires also other steps to compile rtl language files take a look HERE

pavit Moderator

Hi @maz001

T3 Framework requires also other steps to compile rtl language files take a look HERE

TomC Moderator

maz001 . . . Were you able to resolve your issue/question ??

TomC Moderator

maz001 . . . Were you able to resolve your issue/question ??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum