Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have “well” uploade the quickpacage (ZITE template). It took me to many time to do it…
    Thankyou for your help.
    EP
    now I look the template like so:

1. ja-zite-failed-2
    phong nam Friend

Hi,

Can you try to install our JA Zite quickstart again ?

I tried to install quickstart package of this template in my local but it works fine.

If this issue still persits, pls send me PM with your cpanel & database account. I will help to install it on your server.

Leo

eliasparra Friend

I just need, to know, where are anithing wrong¿?.
    Thankyou for your help.
    EP

phong nam Friend

Hi,

The quickstart package works fine on your website. It doesn’t look like our demo because I didn’t install Sample Data in installation process.

Leo

eliasparra Friend

Hello Leo, how cann I do It¿?. I mean to install Sample Data now¿?.
    Please tell me where and how may I install Sample Data¿?.
    It run trought cpanel?, where?.
    Sorri, but I canno´t do It. I have almost 5 days to repar thies thread, and me template aren´t functioning, until today.
    I just thok, install quickpackage was easiar than just to install the template…
    Now, cann´t follow to repair thies , for me, big problemm. I need support and I sended you the access to me home, since 4 days.
    Please give me a clearly aswer, so cann I work again, but until now, I just recived 50% asnwer.
    Thankyou for your help

phong nam Friend

Hi,

The detailed guide to install Sample Data can be found here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-install-joomlart-quickstart-for-joomla-1-6/

<blockquote>Please give me a clearly aswer, so cann I work again, but until now, I just recived 50% asnwer.</blockquote>
    I’m sorry for not including guide of how to install Sample Data in previous reply. I will help you to install this package again if necessary.

Leo

eliasparra Friend

Hello Leo, thankyou for your help. The Template are running now well. Thank to you well support.
    Thankyou Leo Again.
    I realli apreciated your help.
    EP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eliasparra 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum