Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello all,
    I think Quickstart is full of bugs…
    In example, You can’t change theme to luxury or anything elese…
    Then, a lot of images doesn’t appears….
    I don’t know if it is my fault cause I’m a newbie… but I just uploaded all quickstart. Then, uploading all (using FileZilla), sometimes (two times) I’ve been asking to sostitutie some files that already exists…
    Hope You can test and check quickstart edition.
    Thanks all

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I have just tried to play with JA Cooper before. Except we can’t change the theme in frontend (we can change the theme in backend), others work fine.

Would you mind post here what other errors you encounter so that we can help you? 🙂

love_joomla Friend

Hello and thanks for answering.
    The matter is not the backend or frontend. As You know Ja Cooper comes with 5 different styles… Well, if You try to change style nothing appears… I think it’s a problem in the quickstart editiond. Then, any images in latest news or last topic doesn’t appear…

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

But all my pictures appear well. Try check the image folder if all the images already there?

love_joomla Friend

Did You use Quickstart too???? Or just the template??

sfpkent Friend

Definitely is Quickstart. Except the changing theme is not ok, everything is fine.

love_joomla Friend

I can’t see images too in Latest editor reviews, Top view and Lastest post. :confused:

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Have you checked your image folder, are those images in the folders. Check the image path, see if they linked properly. Please post your url here so that we have closer look.

love_joomla Friend

I changed in Ja cooper business edition… it works well… so the problem is solved. By the way please, could someone tell me how to change style or business edition doesn’t permit a change style?
    Thank You all

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

You have to change the style at backend, at template.

love_joomla Friend

I feel so stupid :p Thank You. Problem solved

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

No problem, no one is stupid just we don’t know yet. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum