Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I saw JA Mega Store was updated on may 17th, but the quickstart is still 3.5.1. When will it be updated? Running an update causes fatal errors now.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  iMonkey.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  iMonkey.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I just download the quickstart package and installed in on my localhost. Its using the Joomla3.7.0/
    Please check it again: http://prntscr.com/g0c9a2

Regards

iMonkey Friend

I downloaded and installed it yesterday; J3.5.1

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check it again, Maybe you installed older package.
    As you can see in my screenshot it’s using the Joomla3.7.0

Regards

iMonkey Friend

I downloaded it yesterday via mainmenu: ‘downloads’, then search for and click ‘ja mega store’ and on template download-page select quickstart.
    Just now, I did exactly the same and now it’s 3.7.0. Thank you for fixing that.
    view screenshot

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Just now, I did exactly the same and now itโ€™s 3.7.0. Thank you for fixing that.

Actually, I have not fixed it, its Joomla3.7. Not sure how it installed older version for you.

๐Ÿ™‚

iMonkey Friend

Well, the one that fixed it, must have been in a hurry; backend is quite different (with ja-builder, and original images of demo-content). Thnx anyway!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum