Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I tried installing Cagox Quickstart and when I go to the final screen “Overview” I click on install sample data. I keep getting an error duplicate entry in DB. I am doing a clean install. Is this a problem with Virtuemart tables. How can this be sorted out as I am trying to learn from the template.
    Regards
    steve
    Using joomla 3.4

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    There are many topics about that issue. It’s all about database configuration. Please check your databse with your sysadmin.
    If you can’t do that. Please provide your site CPanel. I’ll help you install it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    There are many topics about that issue. It’s all about database configuration. Please check your databse with your sysadmin.
    If you can’t do that. Please provide your site CPanel. I’ll help you install it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@steven66 471240 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried installing Cagox Quickstart and when I go to the final screen “Overview” I click on install sample data. I keep getting an error duplicate entry in DB. I am doing a clean install. Is this a problem with Virtuemart tables. How can this be sorted out as I am trying to learn from the template.
    Regards
    steve
    Using joomla 3.4</blockquote>
    Hi
    You can follow my solution give in this thread

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@steven66 471240 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried installing Cagox Quickstart and when I go to the final screen “Overview” I click on install sample data. I keep getting an error duplicate entry in DB. I am doing a clean install. Is this a problem with Virtuemart tables. How can this be sorted out as I am trying to learn from the template.
    Regards
    steve
    Using joomla 3.4</blockquote>
    Hi
    You can follow my solution give in this thread

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum