Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Using the quickstart package, after configuration, the main page does not display any images. However, when I select a populated category, it will display only the images in that category. Is there a way I can set a default display category when users visit the site?

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can set your Home menu item to Display category , set it as Category Blog and from the drop down selector choose the category to show

bryanjgill Friend

Can you please tell me where to set this? I have been looking for this setting for hours. I guess it’s a drawback of learning a new template.

Thank you very much!

Bryan

pavit Moderator

Go to the main menu – – Home item – Click on it – ” Menu Item Type ” click on select — Articles choose category blog then on the right “Choose a category” Select category you want to be showed

bryanjgill Friend

I just found it. I tried setting it to Article – Category Blog and it still didn’t show. Then I tried setting it to K2 Category, selected the categories and set the template to JA_Lens and it worked! Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bryanjgill 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum