Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey there,

I am new to JA and fairly new to Joomla. I am running Joomla 1.0.15 and I would like to know what the difference is between the Quickstart files and the Template for JA Corona? Do I need to install both or just one?

Also, I need to know how to properly install the Extension files for JA Corona.

Lastly, I see there is a Userguide for JA Corona 1.5 but is there one for 1.0?

Any help or direction in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Glad to be member.:)

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi agentsolutions,

The quickstart package includes Joomla installation files, JA template and JA extensions if used with the template. The quickstart package also include sample data used in our demo site. You can install the quickstart package exactly the same way you install Joomla. After you install the quickstart package with sample data, your site will look similarly the demo site.

There’s no many differenrences in using between Joomla 1.0 and 1.5. Hope you could get your site run soon.

agentsolutions Friend

Thanks for the reply. I tried installing the Quickstart package the same way you would normally install a template, however I received a “Upload Template – Failed” message and it did not install. It also said: XML setup file is not for a “template”.

Any suggestions?

rlouis Friend

I got this message when I tried to install Genista Quickstart : Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.
    Can anyone tell me why its so difficult to install teses templates besides a way for JA to sell installation services?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rlouis 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum