Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

:-* Can you design a theme for a radio station? It would be nice if you develop one…..:D:D:D:D:D

bigrk Friend

What is a radio station style? Do you have an example? It seem like there are a few templates here that you could use for that. 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@bigrk 24224 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is a radio station style? Do you have an example? It seem like there are a few templates here that you could use for that. :)</blockquote>

The more and more I look and think about it, the more and more I feel that JA Teline is, perhaps, one of the most universal Joomla templates ever developed. It has the structure for virtually ANY kind of news/informational website – be it a blog format or a general news oriented site.

For a “Radio Station” site – and with a bit of work/customization – I think either Teline or Quijilla would work very nicely.

TOM

bigrk Friend

I agree with tcraw1010. 🙂

MuffinDCC Friend

I have only seen a single Radio Station style which is http://www.galaxyyorkshire.co.uk/

Not like the JA templates 🙂

bigrk Friend

I really don’t like that one at all. You’ve been eating too many muffins. 😉

MuffinDCC Friend

From that and a few other radio stations from the UK, Teline or Quijilla are not really suited IMO 🙂 – something new and different would be required to fit the request IMO.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MuffinDCC 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum