Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am not sure how i have managed this, but on some (but not all) pages under my logo the offcanva menu icon apears when veiwing in full screen

Any chance someone can point me to how this is controlled on individual pages?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do u mean you do not want to show the off-canvas menu ?
    This can be controlled by the template options > Add-ons > Off-canvas sidebar .
    Also you can remove the assignment of menu module (off canvas ) if you do not want to show them on some pages .
    Here is documentation .

Darren Newton Friend

Hi thanks for your comment

I wish to show offcanvas but only when in a smaller veiw, currently the menu icon is apearing on random pages under the logo in desktop veiw (which it shouldnt)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can hide the module position for the large view from the template options > Layout > Responsive layout > Large > Click on eye icon near off-canvas position to hide it in that view .

Darren Newton Friend

Hi

In those settings there isnt a button to turn it off.

Also the menu icon is apearing on random pages, not every page

1. Untitled-1
    2. Untitled-2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can u correct the site super user details you submitted for staff . I am getting this error on admin panel with above details > http://prntscr.com/c5srlm

Darren Newton Friend

Hi

Updated password (i missed a digit sorry)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi If you want to remove or enable the off-canvas sidebar , you need to apply changes in all template style present on your site . Add below code in custom.css file to show it only in mobile view

@media(min-width:468px){.off-canvas-toggle {
        display:none;}
    }
    Darren Newton Friend

Hi Pankaj

I added code as suggested but the menue keeps appearing on random pages

Note it doesnt appear on all!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi there is error on the code kindly add the same code again

@media (min-width:468px){.off-canvas-toggle { display:none!important;} }

save file , clean cache and check . By this code off-canvas button will come on in mobiles .

Darren Newton Friend

This topic and issue is still un-resolved

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

This topic and issue is still un-resolved
    It is because you have not corrected the code , I just replaced the code and now you can see the button is not visible in the large screen .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum