Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

username: admin
    pasw: *********
    http://sev.x25.pl/

ftp:
    host: sev.x25.pl
    login: *******
    pw: ******

after connecting to start button from main menu the article
    slideshow disapeared, big area came into view and headlines module stopped work

I don’t understand it

1. two-b
    uniquebiz Friend

<em>@jacekt 163863 wrote:</em><blockquote>******Removed logon details – PL *********

after connecting to start button from main menu the article
    slideshow disapeared, big area came into view and headlines module stopped work

I don’t understand it</blockquote>

Whoa Please do NOT post details in forum, send via PM/email to moderators or support personnel !

Shannon

ashby Friend

hey i had the same problem, once i turned of JA Compress everything worked. I had ja slideshow and news ticker not working at all. JA Compress seems to be the problem. If someone can post how to configure it properly so it can be used that would be great 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Dear guy!

I found the problem happening on your site, That is from the System – Modalizer plugin, you made a mistalke of configuration, In the Advanced Parameters Group , you set

<blockquote>
    include MooTools script Yes
    Include JQuery script Yes
    </blockquote>

With above configurations to allow the plugin loading two libs in same time, so the those libs conficted and some our modules did not work on your site.
    I re-confiugred the plugin, the website is work well. please check this for me

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum