Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Have the latest release JA Rasite. When having the forum Kunena active it disturbs the layout of the user6-10 modules (i.e. white background instead of black).

Any ideas? :((

Saguaros Moderator

Dear fronsky!

can you pls give me the link to your site, i have not any sites same as yours, so that i would like to have a closer look on the issue

thanks

fronsky Friend

Sorry, it’s not a live site (yet)

I think the issue has to do just with rasite, because it shows the layout problem also with other components activated and not Kunena.

The problem arises when there is just 1 module active in the user6-user10 area!!.

If two or more modules active the layout is ok
    Just one module active: layout is disturbed in module area (see attachment “example one-modules.jpg”)

Probably something with stylesheets. I loaded the new version of JA Rasite on March, 24 and before there was not a problem. The only other thing I also changed was implementing a new version of Kunena.

Rgds,
    F

1. example-two-usermodules
    2. example-one-usermodules
    fronsky Friend

Hi.

After a compare of the params.ini and changing “ja_screen” from “auto” back to “fix” the layout is ok.

Looks like this “auto” setting gives the mentioned layout problem…….

fronsky Friend

Any ideas??

<em>@fronsky 171804 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.

After a compare of the params.ini and changing “ja_screen” from “auto” back to “fix” the layout is ok.

Looks like this “auto” setting gives the mentioned layout problem…….</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Dear fronsky!

I am sorry that I have not detected the issue yet. because the site is working well after i made some changes as you mentioned;

I highly recommend you re-download the package and try to upgrade your template, which version do you use ? the newest version is now 1.01.

fronsky Friend

As I mentioned this is the same version I use. I downloaded the package on March 24.

To be sure, I’ll download again, reinstall and see what happens. I’ll keep you informed as soon as I’ve done that.

rgds,
    F

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fronsky 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum