Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ja Zite looks bad on a tablet according to your tablet resizer in the tool bar. I know this might be too complicated for you you to make one that swaps out for resizing issues for a club price or something,

My first real question here is this; did you fix it and just not update the template yet or does it just hang out over the menu all the time and you considered that to be okay? I ask because to me it looks terrible with an image and words laying on top of a menu and interfering with it.

secondly do we have control over what shows on various devices for example; Can i shut off the slider on mobile phones but leave it active on tablets and desktops.

i should include this to show you what i mean. This is when running in IE9 :

1. joomlart
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Zite template is our commercial template and you are required to buy JATC standard membership / JA Developer membership at http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php for legal usage and enjoying our great technical support on this question as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum