Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to translate my blog at home not found the files to translate the “read more” and “read more on our blog.”

Regards.

pavit Moderator

<em>@imamrevista 346979 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I would like to translate my blog at home not found the files to translate the “read more” and “read more on our blog.”

Regards.</blockquote>

Hi

In this file templatesja_zitelanguageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_zite

K2_READ_MORE=”Read more” <———Change the “Read more” with your text and clean your JaT3 cache

imamrevista Friend

Hello,

I had tried this mod, but it did not work.

Otherwise, whenever I clean the cache t3 I lose all changes that were made in the css files, can you tell me what I can do to prevent this from happening?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please send me a PM with your account details for the backend page and if possible your ftp account too i will make the changes on your files

Regards

imamrevista Friend

Hello,

I need to know where to get these files because I’ll need to translate other words in the blog.

Words like “read more”,” read more on our blog at home” and “Read 89 times” for example.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,
    I think Pavit has made it clear
    <em>@pavit 346986 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    In this file templatesja_zitelanguageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_zite

K2_READ_MORE=”Read more” <———Change the “Read more” with your text and clean your JaT3 cache</blockquote>

This file language already locates in your template folder.

mandig Friend

<em>@imamrevista 347033 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I had tried this mod, but it did not work.

Otherwise, whenever I clean the cache t3 I lose all changes that were made in the css files, can you tell me what I can do to prevent this from happening?</blockquote>

Me too!! I’ve the same problem. I translated the language files and put them both on Template folder and standard Joomla folder but nothing changes.

Did you find a solution?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

There was a mistake here.
    For text “Read more” below each article, please go to:
    languageen-GBen-GB.mod_k2_content.ini
    find
    K2_READ_MORE="Read more ..."
    change to the value you want.

Fore text “read more on our blog”, please go to backend >> Module manager >> Filter to module Our blog >> In Basic Options, find and change value of Custom link title

dionf Friend

I’ve tried all the language files I found, but it still shows ‘Read more’. Anyone found a solution?

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@dionf 405505 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve tried all the language files I found, but it still shows ‘Read more’. Anyone found a solution?</blockquote>

I guess the configuration of K2 Content Module has changed, thus my afore-mentioned reply doesn’t work.

To fix this, go to the file
    languageen-GBen-GB.mod_k2_content.ini

Find for
    K2_READ_MORE="Read more..."
    and change the value.

Please try and let me know how it goes.

dionf Friend

Did already changed that file, checked it again.
    Also changed in in ja_zite.ini, that didn’t work either.

See page with the problem: http://stemkastjesnodig.nl/mogelijkheden.html

Should be: Lees meer… or Verder lezen (did change different files with different translations to see what file works)

HeR0 Friend

Because your site is running with Dutch language, you must change in the Dutch language file (nl-NL).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum