Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to change the read more button to just show Read More and not have the Other info in there.. ie the page title and personnel name?

TomC Moderator

<em>@sirbogoff 476385 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible to change the read more button to just show Read More and not have the Other info in there.. ie the page title and personnel name?</blockquote>

YES

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on

sirbogoff Friend
    TomC Moderator

<em>@sirbogoff 476389 wrote:</em><blockquote>I thought I did.. Sorry.
    http://vlkennels.com/home/about-us/vlk-personnel</blockquote>

Now I just need to know where, on your site, is there an instance of the “Read More” with the other info

TomC Moderator

<em>@sirbogoff 476389 wrote:</em><blockquote>I thought I did.. Sorry.
    http://vlkennels.com/home/about-us/vlk-personnel</blockquote>

Now I just need to know where, on your site, is there an instance of the “Read More” with the other info

sirbogoff Friend

The link that I sent you is one of the pages that has this. Here is a screen shot.

1. more-info
    sirbogoff Friend

The link that I sent you is one of the pages that has this. Here is a screen shot.

TomC Moderator

Hmmm … Have you checked the various parameter options within the article module – such as for posting/not posting author name and such? Is that the core blog/article component that comes with Purity III ??

sirbogoff Friend

Hey Tom.. Not to sure where that would be. I have looked everywhere I can think of. All I am using for the read more is this code. <hr id=”system-readmore” />. I have found where I can change the wording “Read More” to anything I want but nowhere to remove the page heading from said button.

Ha, ha… no worries. Found it under Menu Manager: Edit Menu Item: Options: Show Title with Read More.

It is amazing what you can find when you did enough.

TomC Moderator

<em>@sirbogoff 476588 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey Tom.. Not to sure where that would be. I have looked everywhere I can think of. All I am using for the read more is this code. <hr id=”system-readmore” />. I have found where I can change the wording “Read More” to anything I want but nowhere to remove the page heading from said button.</blockquote>

Yah . . . I see where you could have the entire link (button) not display . . . but not the page heading that is somehow “attached” to the button. Hmmmmmm :((

sirbogoff Friend

See my previous post..

Ha, ha… no worries. Found it under Menu Manager: Edit Menu Item: Options: Show Title with Read More.

It is amazing what you can find when you did enough.

TomC Moderator

<em>@sirbogoff 476591 wrote:</em><blockquote>See my previous post..

It is amazing what you can find when you did enough.</blockquote>

I knew it would be within the options/parameters for one of the functions someplace. :p

Glad you were able to figure it out . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sirbogoff 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum