Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When I insert read more in any front page article, the right front page column goes out of alignment and moves over to the extreme left of the page.

I checked all the solutions for this problems and they seems to be all iin place. Read more is enabled in both the menu and front page settings.

I had jcomments installed but it already been removed.

Any ideas on this?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ljohn!

I guess that you insert the readmore link via the readmore button of the editor, i recommend that while you putting the readmore link, you should check the HTML source of the article, to check this put in rightly position.

Example cause the layout broken:

<div>This website is powered by <a href=”http://www.joomla.org/”>Joomla!</a> The software and default templates on which it runs are Copyright 2005 <a href=”http://www.opensourcematters.org/”>Open Source Matters</a>. All other content and data, including data entered into this website and templates added after installation, are copyrighted by their respective copyrig
    <hr id=”system-readmore” />
    ht owners.</div>

=> you insert the readmore inside the “div” tag, when display in the list, this article missing the Close “Div” Tag cause breaking layout

Please try to check again

L John Friend

I placed the “Read More” outside the Close div tage and I still have the same problem.

Saguaros Moderator

DEar ljohn!

The problem is same as i said, i have accessed your administrator, and edit the The London Show Postponed – Why? and put the readmore inside content and remove the div tag which wrap the content,

Pls check this issue for me

Thanks

L John Friend

Ok; your change worked.
    I had a look and saw that you made the same change that I made yesterday; but it did not work for me.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  L John 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum