Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to manage the link of the image / read more to a different target than the actual full article? Especially in combination with the Ja Side News module this would make sense.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi julia,

This is so hard and you need a heavy customization to this JA Side News module in order to achieve that.

juliaroder Friend

Can you recommend any module that looks as nice and has this function? Thank you anyway for help

Saguaros Moderator

Dear juliaoder,

If you just want to display in that position and link to another url instead of the article, you can create a custom HTML, assign it to sidenews position and in its content output, you insert an image and link this image with the url of the target page.

juliaroder Friend

Hello Saguaros, this is what i also thought but i need to have four modules in the same size , the only position is user1, 2, 3, 4
    but these are ocupied and i want to place the module on the second half of the frontpage. Ideally would be a slider like Ja side news that can display the 4 modules. if you have any other idea about a workaround let me know. thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi juliaoder,

<blockquote>on the second half of the frontpage</blockquote>
    Could you make this clearer of where you want it is? a screenshot will be better.

juliaroder Friend

<em>@Saguaros 343129 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi juliaoder,

Could you make this clearer of where you want it is? a screenshot will be better.</blockquote>

hello i think my pm dont get to you, i added a screenshot, maybe you can tell me how to configure en generall the module proportions
    also for the footer, user9 has now 25% width, where can i change that?

Best Regards

1. Screen-shot-2012-10-22-at-21.29.35
    juliaroder Friend

Hello, also, is it possible to change the layout, so that instead of the left module =user1, (user2, user3, user4 – normal font size) switches to font size 200 % could it be in this case user4? …. so user1, user2, user3 display normal and user 4 switches to big font in its title?
    Thank you for help, if possible

Saguaros Moderator

Hi julia,

First, you need to go to module in that user4 position and show its title. Then open file: templatesja_puresite (your default template)csstemplate.css at approx line 770 and replace:

#ja-topsl .ja-box-left div.moduletable h3,
    #ja-topsl1 .ja-box-left div.moduletable h3,
    #ja-topsl2 .ja-box-left div.moduletable h3 {
    border: none;
    background: none;
    font-size: 200%;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    }

With:

#ja-topsl .ja-box-right div.moduletable h3,
    #ja-topsl1 .ja-box-left div.moduletable h3,
    #ja-topsl2 .ja-box-left div.moduletable h3 {
    border: none;
    background: none;
    font-size: 200%;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    }

juliaroder Friend

Thank you Saguaros, thats is nice! Did you get my PM or the Screenshot above?
    Is there any way to manage where a article shows up on a page? when i make a menu item as “single article” it always shows up on the bottom of the page.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi julia again,

Please make sure that you don’t assign any module to this menu item so that it will show full page of this article.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum