Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

I’m having an issue with the “Read More” functions on articles. When I place a readmore line in an article – while the title link works, the read more button does not – the link seems to have extra “amp;” added into it.

I’ve not been able to find a solid fix to this – some forums recommended turning on SEF Url’s – this throws the site out of whack all together, removing the template from the site and only displaying a white background & Basic text… I’ve played with fixes for that error – but to no avail.

Basically, I just want to get my “Read More” buttons fixed.. the SEF url’s not a big deal at the moment..

I’m running:
    PHP Built on: Linux hp20.hostpapa.com 2.6.18-274.18.1.el5 #1 SMP Thu Feb 9 12:45:44 EST 2012 x86_64
    Database Version: 5.1.61-log
    Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version: 5.3.10
    Web Server: Apache
    Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
    Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable [ senu takaa ama woi ] 04-November-2010 18:00 GMT
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0

The website is http://www.legendcitywrestling.com

I have very limited knowledge on this, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
    -Mike

Blaine Friend

Are you using an SEF? And what is the editor?
    I would also advise you ti upgrade to joomla 1.5.23 for security reasons.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum