Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I would like to change the color of the module article category, I have changed already the color in the template css but it doesn’t work.

I try to look at the problem in the firebug but I could’nt found this file : /www_2015/t3-assets/dev/templates.ja_sugite.less.components.less.css:99
    In this file I know that I can make some changes; do you know where can I change it ?

Thanks in advance

SK

1. recentprojects
    phong nam Friend

Hi SK,

Just open custom.css file then add

.row-feature.row-feature-secondary {
    background: red;
    color: #a0adbb
    overflow: hidden;
    }

change the background color as you want.

valthebault Friend

Hi,

Thanks for your answer Leo.
    It doesn’t work for me … I change it in the custom and clear the cache but nothing …
    In the firebug when I change the code in this file t3-assets/dev/templates.ja_sugite.less.components.less.css:99 ; it works .. But I couldn’t found this one

phong nam Friend

Please try again by adding css code at the begin of custom.css file.

valthebault Friend

Thanks so much Leo, it works !!! :laugh:

Kenny Jou Developer

I don’t see any file called custom.css. Where can I find this file?

TomC Moderator

<em>@skepticool 463281 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t see any file called custom.css. Where can I find this file?</blockquote>

If it doesn’t already exist, then you need to create it yourself – in this case, within file path –> /templates/ja_sugite/css/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum