Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

While doing user testing as recruiter, I tried to delete the jobs posted by going to

cpanel–> My posted jobs –> Select jobs and click on ‘Delete’ button at the top.

This is not working and I am still getting to see the jos posted by the recruiter.

Additonally, when I click on the job at the home page of our site, I get the message that ‘Following job is not available’ however the standard post expiry is 50 days. Please take a look into that too

Let me know if you need my ftp details again to look into the matter

Thanks
    Nishant

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nishunb 182821 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

While doing user testing as recruiter, I tried to delete the jobs posted by going to

cpanel–> My posted jobs –> Select jobs and click on ‘Delete’ button at the top.

This is not working and I am still getting to see the jos posted by the recruiter.

Additonally, when I click on the job at the home page of our site, I get the message that ‘Following job is not available’ however the standard post expiry is 50 days. Please take a look into that too

Let me know if you need my ftp details again to look into the matter

Thanks
    Nishant</blockquote>

Hi there,

I have fixed this for you. Please check and confirm the same.

nishunb Friend

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the fix.

Can you please let me know how to fix these 2 queries

1. Only registered students / job seekers should be able to apply for a job. I cant seem to find this option in the Admin panel

2. How to reset the capcha image (used while applying for a job). The image displayed is not very clear and when I try to click on the ‘Reset’ button, the image doesnt change.

Morevover I was just wondering that, will these fixes be still applicable when we

1. Upgrade to new released ver of JA job board
    2. Shift our site from one hosting provider to another

Looking forward to your response

Thanks
    Nishant

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nishunb 182860 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the fix.

Can you please let me know how to fix these 2 queries

1. Only registered students / job seekers should be able to apply for a job. I cant seem to find this option in the Admin panel

2. How to reset the capcha image (used while applying for a job). The image displayed is not very clear and when I try to click on the ‘Reset’ button, the image doesnt change.

Morevover I was just wondering that, will these fixes be still applicable when we

1. Upgrade to new released ver of JA job board
    2. Shift our site from one hosting provider to another

Looking forward to your response

Thanks
    Nishant</blockquote>

Hi there,

Please see my response as below

1. Only registered students / job seekers should be able to apply for a job.
    >> This is fixed already in other request ticket previously

2. How to reset the capcha image (used while applying for a job).
    >> I have fixed this.

3. Upgrade to new released ver of JA job board
    >> All of these updates will be integrated into the next JA Jobboard version.

4. Shift our site from one hosting provider to another
    – >> This has no effect at all.

Kindly check again and let me know if you need any other help.

nishunb Friend

Hi there

Thanks a lot for fixing these issues. I really appreciate your prompt action for our request.

Regards
    Nishant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nishunb 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum