Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Greetings.

There is this red triangle on parent menu items on the offcanvas menu. it does not appear on all parent menu items which can be confusing. how can I manually create this little red triangle on selected parent menu items? please see attached image for reference.

Thank you

1. triangle
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is coming from css style code , its for the parent menu items that has the child items .
    you can not choose the option to select specific menu items for those .
    Either you can remove or change it , or you need to do custom work in style code to apply it on menu items based on your needs .

joomlafans Friend

Hi.
    in this case I would prefer to get rid of it all together. How can I remove the red triangle from all menu items?

How do I add icons to menu items that only appear in the sidebar offnav? just like the top nav icons.
    When I simply add nav-icon icon-fa-envolop-o for example. the icons appears on the desktop menu too.

please see image for reference.

1. icon
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can add below code to hide the red triangle

.t3-off-canvas .t3-off-canvas-body .nav-pills > li > a .caret {
        display: none;
    }

Regarding question of icons i am afraid Add icon option is only for the Mega menu items not for off-canvas menu items .

joomlafans Friend

Thanks for the red triangle fix. I needed it to be removed because it does not show on all head menus. it only shows on head menus that have submenus. which is confusing as it makes some head menus look like submenus. thats why I am adding icons instead.

Regarding the icons. how do you mean? I must have not explained it properly.
    I can already add icons using the css style field and the icons show up on the mega menu and the offcanvas fine.
    what I would like to do is hide them from the mega/main menu and show them on the offcanvas/mobile menu only.

the Topnav menu does exactly this. which i want to replicate for the other menu items.
    I basically want to add little icons on head menus on the offcanvas menu for mobile devices.

how can I achieve this?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry there is no option to remove them from mega menu , You need to remove the icon from template options > Mega menu options > Remove the icon from the menu items . But this way it can also be removed from top menu .
    If you have two different menu in sidebar and mega menu you can add icon for sidebar menu only .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum