Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

So my membership ends on 12/24/09 which is tomorrow here in the United States. I got an email this morning saying my membership expires today.

I filled out the form to redeem my Credits for a JA Membership WEEKS ago. Who do I need to contact for my membership extension?

We are buying a developers license next week, even though we applied for the 6 month JA Standard Membership weeks ago. We’ll be using more templates this coming year and wanted to make sure we weren’t cheating JA but wanted to use the credits so the membership didn’t expire before the Developer Membership was purchased.

So…. who do I need to get in touch with to get what I submitted weeks ago approved?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear thatcomputerdude,

Dont worry about it mate. I shall get it done tomorrow. How many credits have you submitted to the Redemption?

Regards

Arvind

thatcomputerdude Friend

1800 for the 6 month Standard Membership

Thanks, I can always count on your help!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Redemption request confirmed and your account updated. Please confirm.

Have fun.

Arvind

thatcomputerdude Friend

Yea buddy, thank you very much for taking care of that! I haven’t been able to get you on Skype lately so I thought I’d make a thread.

Thanks!

cjmicro Friend

Dear drarvindc,
    I also submitted 1800 for 6 month membership a few days ago and still cannot use it. Please check mine and approve so I can continue to use forums.

Thank you, Cheryl

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear Cheryl,

Your access restored for 6 months, as per your redemption request.

Regards

Arvind

cjmicro Friend

Thank you for very fast service!
    Cheryl

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum