Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have tried to get the log-in to redirect to the JomSocial profile page. I’ve created a menu item for it. I’ve tried to redirect the login to ANY page other than home,but it won’t redirect.

semi-live site: http://174.121.38.35/~c2sell

Help!

pixelzombie Friend

Hi there,

could you please provide login info to your site? It’s hard to tell what went wrong only with the url.

I just tested it and it works without problems.

Are you shure you are editing the right module?
    Did you try to use Jomsocials “Hello Me” module?

Cheers and thanks for the further info in advance.

Frank

tphmedia Friend

Nope, not using Hello Me in this case. That’s a neat module but it only shows key tools after you log-in, but I’m still not moving past the the site’s home page upon log-in.

Trying to use standard joomla log-in module…and trying to redirect after log-in.

I will pm user name and pass

pixelzombie Friend

Hi there,

okay I checked your site and everything looks normal. Unfortunately it’s not working as you described. I found differences in the login module files. I don’t know what else is different so please take my advice and update you Joomla to the latest version. If possible use all files from a fresh joomla download.

Get back to me when your’re done.

Cheers

Frank

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixelzombie 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum