Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Good Morning,

I would like to reduce the width (margin or padding) of each megamenu item in order to have more items. What .css file and what class I have to change?

I’ve read in a post to change the class .row-fuid but it doesn’t appears in megamenu.css in uber template.

Thank you in advance

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/uber/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    color: #505656;
    padding: 13px 26px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    }

Modify the “padding” property until you arrive at the result you’re most happy with.

Hope That Helps. 🙂

P.S. (If the custom.css method doesn’t seem to work with you, then look to file path –> /templates/uber/css/template.css, at line 1642, and modify accordingly.

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/uber/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    color: #505656;
    padding: 13px 26px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    }

Modify the “padding” property until you arrive at the result you’re most happy with.

Hope That Helps. 🙂

P.S. (If the custom.css method doesn’t seem to work with you, then look to file path –> /templates/uber/css/template.css, at line 1642, and modify accordingly.

ciudadescolar Friend

Thank you very much!! It works!

ciudadescolar Friend

Thank you very much!! It works!

TomC Moderator

Glad I could be of assistance . . . . All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ciudadescolar 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum